Sometimes, as lovely as hard rock and electro-pop can be, all you need is quiet time. For me, quiet time serves as a time to spend some time with my Prince. I am an atmosphere person but at the same time, I am able to create the ambience through music. Certain songs have a certain purpose: worship, praise, or awe. The atmosphere, coupled with beautiful lyrics, makes it impossible not to worship an amazing and sovereign God.
1. Your Great Name--Natalie Grant
2. O The Blood--Gateway Worship
3. You Were There--Avalon
4. every Chris Tomlin song (check out his new album: And If Our God Is For Us)
5. How Many Kings--Downhere (the theme is suited for Christmas but the message is omnipresent--in any time or place)
6. Worth It All--FFH
7. every Hillsong and Hillsong United song
8. Our God Reigns---Lincoln Brewster
9. My Deliverer and Stronger--Mandisa
10. God with Us, Sanctified, and You Reign--MercyMe
11. Kaleidoscope album by Rachel Lampa
12. King of Glory, God of Wonders, Agnus Die, and Children of God--Third Day
When you close your eyes and focus the words on your Savior and all that He has done for you, it's hard not to be eternally grateful that you didn't choose Him, but He you first and how much He loves you.