Image

Image

15.4.12

Tangerine Prep


The following week is going to have the temperature well in the 80s. At the same time, I know that it's only going to be warm for only a couple of day and then it's going to be moderately warm, around high 60s. A more serious problem on my hands: last week of classes is this week. And then it's finals. I'm not particularly worried about it. What I am apprehensive about is the move. I need to put my things in storage and drive 715 miles. My goodness. The end of a school year is always the most nerve-wrecking.

I still like to look good, even just the most stressful week during college. The white blouse is very versatile, so I can wear it with anything, and I am able to juxtapose to anything from preppy (with the help from the tangerine Ralph Lauren sweater), collegiate (with the blue leather loafers), vintage (the blue and white polka dot skirt), to European (with the khaki saddle bag). The Ray-Bans, knotted belt, pearl necklace, and headband add the right touch to whatever look you're going for. Plus, the hardcover Gulliver's Travels is the perfect school girl touch. You're smart enough to know the classics but clever enough to the streets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment