Image

Image

13.5.11

Music Playlist: Extreme Rock

Perhaps the one thing that truly astounds me in the sense that a) I had not seen that coming and b) why do you find it so surprising? is that one of my favourite genre of music is hard/hardcore/nu metal rock. The flummoxed and broken composures of people who inquired and I gave the reply to such a query surprises everyone I tell. Imagine, a girl obsessed with vintage clothing, decked in a classic black sheath, nude pumps, cat-eye liner, red nail polish, and pearls likes to listen to immensely hard rock music. Oddly, it contrasts my demure and polished style; but I really like to let my hair down and scream at the top of my lungs. Might I suggest a few bands?

1. RED
2. Thousand Foot Krutch
3. Skillet (the Comatose era...)
4. Pillar
5. Stryper
6. Disciple
7. Flyleaf
8. Fireflight
9. Decyfer Down
10. P.O.D.
11. August Burns Red
12. The Devil Wears Prada
13. Demon Hunter
14. Underoath
15. Narnia( yes, there is a band inspired by C. S. Lewis's literary masterpiece, hailing from Sweden)

Currently, I am submerged in RED's newest release, Until We Have Faces. The first track, Feed the Machine is, in one word, epic. It's an amazing song, with impressive rhythm, spectacular guitars, and screaming lyrics that makes me want to whip my hair back and forth! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment