Image

Image

12.11.11

What Your Style?

After much speculation due to many inquiries, I have finally been able to label my "style". For a long time, I wasn't sure what my style because I was reinventing myself, so to speak, and therefore, I was unsure what my style was, or if I even had one. Now, after 3 year since deciding that, I have been able to identify my style:


  • Retro/vintage a la Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jackie O, and Babe Paley
  • Blair Waldorf (that preppy, collegiate, and feminine look)
  • Equestrian
  • Frenchy and nautical
  • Preppy/collegiate (remember Rory Gilmore's prepster days during her first year at Yale...?)
  • Euro-chic (I get an infusion of this every year when I gaze at the mode in downtown Zurich)
I like having my own sense of style and being individualistic about it. I don't like shopping at stores and buying certain things just because everyone else is doing it. Nuh-uh, I don't follow that path; I make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment