1. A beach tote. A beach tote is essential because when you're at the beach, you don't want to be lugging around a heavy bag with long straps. Instead, opt for a chic and smaller bag that fits exactly what you need. This cute tote from Kate Spade allows you to show off your arms while looking fashionable while doing it.
2. Open-toed flats. Every girl should have a pair of these in her closets where she can pull them out when the weather heats up. The nice thing about these specific design of flats is that it allows your feet to breathe while still looking nice. Let's face it: summer months can be smelly if feet are constantly in shoes that don't allow them to breathe. Plus, with a pedicure, tu est une belle tres belle.
3. A straw fedora. You not only protect your hair from harmful UV rays, but it helps cover up those flyaway hairs. Plus, after drying your hair from the water and if your hair looks like a mess, it's a chic cover up.
6. A pair of sunglasses. Girl, you need to protect your eyes from the sun so that you don't get premature wrinkles. Invest in a pair of Ray-Bans. They not only provide UV protection but the majority of them have polarized lens too. And you'll look hot while doing it too.
7. To cover up your bathing suit while transitioning from the beach to the fro-yo stand to the mall, a cute romper is the way to go.
8. White shorts. They emphasize your tan to look even darker. Need I say more?
9. A tribal tee. Mixing things up while on vacation is a nice way to stand out among those opting for a boho style. Urban Outfitters has the best tees.