Image

Image

7.9.11

College > High School

If you thought this post was going to be all the reasons why college is better than high school (it is), you are severely wrong. While I can elaborate greatly on why college is worth attending, pursuing higher education is a worthy pursuit, and why it's boss, I won't. Why? Because I want to focus on something hidden under the radar: music. (Dear readers, you should know by now that I am a self-professed music junkie.) I must say, the music scene in VA Beach is waaaaay different than that in Barrie. If y'all haven't heard of Pandora (an online radio that plays the music you like--also has an iPhone app), then you must check it out because it is the best invention since sliced bread. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself.

Here is a preview of songs I've discovered from Pandora:

1. Rhythm of Love--Plain White T's
2. Two Door Cinema Club
3. The xx
4. In Search Of--Miike Snow
5. Hanging On--Active Child
6. Pumped Up Kicks--Foster the People
7. Voy a Comerte a Besos--G6
8. Runaway--Mat Kearney
9. Punching in a Dream--The Naked and Famous
10. Vanished--Crystal Castles

Conclusion: COLLEGE IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment